ROUGH TERRAIN CRANES FOR SALE
A crane is a specific type of machine equipped well with a hoist rope, wire ropes or chains, cables, pulleys and sheaves. It is used extensively in the heavy construction industry for lifting and lowering construction materials and moving these horizontally.
A crane can do almost everything counting from loading and unloading of goods to the moving and mounting of agricultural machinery.
There are as many as seven types of cranes for meeting a wide variety of industrial needs. Modern cranes are designed for serving many common purposes.
Having extensive uses in various industries, cranes are always high on demand.
Many construction companies or industries look for
Find cranes for sale in UAE
To serve these purposes exactly, Machinery Planet has introduced the most advanced digital marketplace for finding heavy equipment easily. On it, you can find cranes for sale in the UAE. Many sellers, manufacturers, distributors, and contractors have listed cranes with their best prices.
You can check and browse through these to find the right fit after comparing the prices, products, qualities, and salient features right from here.
Different types of cranes:
1. Telescopic Crane- This offers a boom containing a number of tubes fitted inside each other. The crane follows hydraulic mechanisms of extending or retracting the tubes to adjust the boom.
2. Mobile Cranes- It is mounted on a mobile (wheeled, a rail or even a cat truck) platform. The boom is hinged at the bottom to raise or lower the carried goods by cables or hydraulic cylinders.
3. Truck Mounted Crane- It is equipped with rubber tyre truck for providing excellent mobility. The outriggers move both vertically or horizontally to stabilize and level the crane during loading and unloading.
4. Tower Crane- This is a modern form of a balance crane designed to give the best of height and optimum lifting capabilities when remain fixed to the ground. It is a must while constructing tall buildings.
5. Rough Terrain Crane- It is a single engine crane where the same engine is used to power both the undercarriage and crane.
6. Overhead Crane- These are suspended cranes whose hoist is set on a trolley to lift and move heavy loads in one direction along a beam or two.
7. Loader Crane- It has a jointed arm fitted to the trailer onto which goods are loaded. When not in use, the crane can be easily folded and transported back.
Choose the right one and contact for the best prices. Read More